Delta Airlines Customer Care
Book Delta Airlines Flight Tickets
Delta Airline Date Change
Delta Airline Flight Cancellation
Delta Airline Schedule Change
Add Baggage on Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines Check In
Add Trip Protection
Use Delta Airlines Future Credit
Delta Airlines Pet Booking
Delta Airlines Phone Number | Delta Airlines Contact Number
Delta Airlines Phone Number for New Reservations +1(866)220-4757
Delta Airlines is the biggest American Airline. Our headquarter is situated at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, Georgia. We are also one of the core members of the SkyTeam Airline Alliance. The services we offer to our passengers can be parted in four different classes i.e. Delta one, Economy, Business or First Class, and Comfort Class.
Delta Airlines (also known as Delta) is one of the biggest airlines that have been operating for a long time in the United States (approximately more than 80 years). Moreover, we are also known for our low-cost air travelling services in the whole of Europe. You can easily avail our services by contacting at Delta Airlines phone number +1(866)220-4757. Our main hub is based in Atlanta near Hartsfield airport.
We at Delta Airlines are also very well known for quick customer support and services, warm affability, affordable prices, and well-maintained contact services. Delta is one of the most preferred international and domestic air-travel company which is well skilled and equipped to serve passengers with the ultimate and most comfortable experience. When compared to other air-travel services, we offer some outstanding and amazing packages, deals, and other necessary services to our passengers. We tend to make your journey the smoothest. If you want to make yours one too, dial our Delta Airlines contact number +1(866)220-4757. Call us to get information regarding promotions, booking a new ticket, refunds, cancellation, cargo, baggage allowance, and other such related services of Delta Airlines.
Delta Airlines customer service number for all your travel needs
Delta Airlines is amongst the oldest operational airlines in the U.S. We have been working very hard to train our staff to match your needs. You can enjoy your travel while we handle and take on the worries you have. For any sort of help, query, or issues, you can contact us by calling our support staff at +1(866)220-4757. We assure you that the issues will be solved and questions answered in no time. Our customer support is available 24*7 along with emergency support services. The expert professionals of our support team will guide you to a step by step procedure to make sure you get the best of experience.
In case you lack time to go somewhere to book your Delta Airlines ticket, you don't have to worry. Simply, call at our Delta Airlines booking phone number +1(866)220-4757. It is extremely easy and time-saving.
You can trust our services. Our team works all day long to serve you with the fastest, convenient, trustworthy, and assured help. We are the best available in the market.
Delta Airlines Baggage Policy
Established in the year 1924, We are one of the oldest operating airlines in the world. We operate to more than 13 hubs around the world. The largest amongst these is the hub situated at Hartsfield-Jackson ATL (Atlanta International Airport). Moreover, we fly to over 335 countries worldwide including Oceania, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe, alongside agreement with 7 other airlines. We as a founding member of the SkyTeam alliance, have a fleet of 809 aircraft which includes McDonell Douglass planes, Airbus, and Boeing. You can choose from a variety of aircraft with Delta such as Basic Economy cabins (a form of economy class), First Class, Main cabin (another form of Economy Class), Business Class, Delta Comfort Plus (Premium Economy Class), and Delta One (International Business Class).
Delta Airline’s Baggage Policy
For basic regular fares, the Delta Airline’s baggage policy is as follows –
- One carry-on baggage
- One personal item free of cost
- One carry-on item free of cost
- Hold or Checked baggage. The applicable fee will increase with an increase in the number of bags checked.
- Oversize and Overweight Bags. The fees applicable to such baggage will depend on the size and weight categories counted in.
- For Sports equipment, some items might be charged some fees
- Call our customer support for details regarding excess baggage restrictions if flying to/from South America, Africa, Mexico, the Caribbean, Japan, and Central America.
Our Carry-on Baggage Policy
We allow per passenger to take with them one carry-on bag and one personal item such as a laptop bag, purse, briefcase, etc, free of charge. However, there are some limits fixed for the size and weight of the carry-on.
These restrictions are-
- The size should cross the limit of 22*14*9 linear inches (45 linear inches) / 56*36*23 cm (115 cm), including wheels and handles.
- The bag must fit under the seat in front of you or the overhead bin. Such is the same for the personal item as well. It should be of the proper size to fit under the seat in front of you.
The items which are not counted towards you carry-on allowances are –
- Assistive devices like child restraints seats, wheelchairs, strollers, crutches, walkers, and other such items.
- A jacket
- An umbrella
- Duty-free items, and
- Diaper bag
Please keep in mind that the Bulkhead seats in our aircraft do not consist of under-seat storage. Hence, the carry-on baggage must fit and stowed in the overhead bin at the time of take-off and landing.
The fees for baggage at Delta Airlines is decided on certain factors which are –
- If you have a Delta sponsored charge or credit card or not
- The type of fare you purchased
- Status with an affiliated carrier
- The destination you are travelling to/from
- If you have status with our frequent flyer program or not
- If you are a U.S military personnel or dependent
Our Fees for Baggage exceeding the Size Limit
- On U.S domestic flight, bags that exceed the limit to 63 to 115 linear inches (160 to 292 cm) are charged $200.00 extra.
- Bags crossing the limit to 292 cm (115 linear inches) are not accepted as hold luggage or checked baggage.
Note: If you want detailed information regarding the baggage price for flights to/from/within other geographic areas.
Delta Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policy
Delta Airlines is the biggest airline carrier of the U.S that intends to provide its passengers with an extensive range of international and domestic flights. We are broadly known for our to-class customer-oriented features and services.
One must have information before proceeding to cancel his/her ticket to avoid confusion and save time. In this article, we will serve you with the same.
Delta Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
We give you the facility to abort your flight online without any struggle. It is smooth and easy. You can easily make a cancellation request and receive a refund by filling the Delta Airlines online refund request form. However, the refund id only provided to the eligible flight tickets i.e. flights that have been cancelled within the above-mentioned time-span (24 hours policy). You will not be entitled to refund after the expiry date of the booking ticket.
Delta Airlines Date Change Policy & Fees
During 24 hours risk-free phase, there will be no charge and fare difference for basic economy fare, non-refundable tickets, and refundable/flex tickets.
- After 24 hours of risk-free phase, the basic economy fare is not permitted. For non-refundable tickets, a fee of $200 to $500 plus the fare difference is applied. For refundable/flex tickets, there will be no charge and fare difference.
- Within 24 hours of flight departure period, the basic economy fare is not permitted. For non-refundable tickets, $75 and above is applicable when available. The same is for refundable/flex tickets.
Delta Airlines Cancellation or refunding the flight
- During 24 hours risk-free phase, there will be no charge for basic economy fare, non-refundable, and refundable/flex tickets.
- After 24 hours of risk-free phase, the basic economy fare is not permitted. For non-refundable tickets, the remaining value ($200 to $500) is applied as a cancellation fee. For refundable/flex tickets, the amount is refundable.
- Within 24 hours of flight departure time, the basic economy fare is not permitted. For non-refundable tickets, the remaining value ($200 to $500) is applied as a cancellation fee. For refundable/flex tickets, the amount is refundable.
Cancellation by Passenger
A traveller can cancel a flight until midnight i.e. a day after the booking is done. If the booking is done on the date of departure of the flight, the traveller can cancel and refund an already paid ticket until midnight.
Once the request is received by us, we will issue the refunds on all the tickets (eligible) within 7 working days. However, if the booking is done through check or cash, the time of refund may extend up to 20 working days.
Delta Airlines Ticket Cancellation & Refund Policy
Refund policy states that in case we refuse a traveller to fly on our plane, then we cannot initiate to do a re-booking for the passenger. However, we must refund the traveller for the unused ticket. Our airline will initiate the refund process to passengers who deny being searched (self as well as his/her property) for weapons/explosives, who does not possess any identity proof, who is found without the required documents for international travel, who are barefoot, disorderly, intoxicated, abusive, or violent, who possesses a malodorous condition, and is annoying or offensive to other passengers without any reason.